Ajax Autocomplete for jQuery allows you to easily create autocomplete/autosuggest boxes for text input fields.
FFF is a collection of interactive experiences. Each experience has its own unique design and functionality. All the experiences are created in HTML5, the site works beatifully on both desktop and tablet.
A powerful slider for selecting value ranges, supporting dates and more.
Touch support included.
<input type="color"> even for IE6+.
Trevor Davis made this plugin that allows you — surprise, surprise – to stick any element so it does not scroll off the view.
- Small file size, extremely fast queries
- Database inspired features such as count, update, and insert
- Robust cross browser support
- Easily extended with your own functions
- Compatible with any DOM library (jQuery, YUI, Dojo, etc)
- Compatible with Server Side JS
Mr. Matteo Spinelli created nice add-to-home-screen script that may be useful to you if you have a mobile web app and want to let your users know, they could add it to their home screens.
That then allows your app to look like native app from their point of view.
HTML5 Sortable is a jQuery plugin to create sortable lists and grids using native HTML5 drag and drop API.
Works in IE 5.5+, Firefox 3.5+, Chrome 3+, Safari 3+, and Opera 12+.